- Learning and ICT in Education Technological, Pedagogical and Instructional Perspectives. Panagiotis Politis Department of Primary Education University of Thessaly Volos, Greece Springer Science Business Media New York 2014
- Car J, Carlstadt-Duke J, Tudor Car L, Posadzki P, Whiting P, Zary N, et al. Digital education for health professions: methods for overarching evidence syntheses. J Med Internet Res 2019:2018 (forthcoming). [doe: 10.2196/preprints.12913]
- Research methods, pedagogy engaging, psychology students in research methods and statistics, edited by Lynne D Roberts; published in: frontiers in psychology 2016-Article 339 page 21
- Islami K, Koti L, Nouri A. Various methods of virtual medical education used in Iran and their effectiveness, review: 2016.
- Mishra, Sanjaya and Sharma, Ramesh C. Interactive multimedia in education and training. Idea Group Publishing. 2005.
- Ahdaparast, Hakimeh, Baghmalaei M, Mahbab, Pour R, Sadeghi. Comparison of the effect of teaching irregular heart training in two methods of lecturing and multimedia software on the permanence of nursing students' knowledge. Scientific-Research Quarterly Journal of Jundishapur Education Development. 2015; 6 (2): 115- 21.
- Ali Nejad M. The process of research in the field of e-learning in Iran with a meta-analysis approach. Scientific-Research Quarterly, Research in School and Virtual Learning. 2014; 1 (3): 28-19
- Shah Beigi F, Nazari S: Virtual Education: Benefits and Limitations: Yazd Medical Sciences Education Studies and Development Center, Volume 6, Issue 1 (Winter 2012) 47-54 No. 1.
- Atack L. Web-based continuing education for registered nurses: clinical application and learners’ experiences. [Unpublished].
- Johnson SD, Aragon SR. An instructional strategy framework for online learning environments. New Direct Adult Continue Edu. 2003; 10:31-44.
 NaderiFar.m , GHaljaei. F, Jalalodini.A, Rezaie.N: Challenges of E-learning in Medical Sciences: A Review Article. Quarterly Journal of Journal of Medical Education Development university of zahedan . Volume 9, Issue 23 (2016) , 102-111
- Hashemikamangar SS, Yazdanpanah F, Mirzaii M, Yazdani R, Karazifard MJ, Yasini E. Efficacy of E-Learning via the Website of Tehran University of Medical Sciences for Diagnosing Tooth Discolorations and Treatment Planning by Senior Dental Students. Acta Medica Iranica. 2016 Sep 17;54(8):536-41
- Al-Shorbaji N, Atun R, Car J, Majeed A, Wheeler E (ads). E-learning for undergraduate health professional education - a systematic review informing a radical transformation of health workforce development. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2015. Available from: http:// whoeducationguidelines.org/ content/e-learning-report. Accessed June 18, 2016.
- George PP, Papachristou N, Belisario JM, Wang W, Wark PA, Cotic Z, et al. Online e-learning for undergraduates in health professions: A systematic review of the impact on knowledge, skills, attitudes and satisfaction. J Glob Health. 2014; 4:10406.
- Tavakoli ... [and others]: Under the supervision of Ali Akbar Sayari ... [and others], Community Health Needs Assessment Program: Executive Procedure / Order of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Office of Health Education.
- Lahti M, Hätönen H, Välimäki Impact of e-learning on nurses’ and student nurses knowledge, skills, and satisfaction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of nursing studies. 2014;51(1):136-49.
- J,Khoshnevisan.M, Beyranland. A.Comparison of the two Virtual and Traditional teaching methods in learning the course of the "Introduction to Dental equipment and their maintenance" for the students of the PhD General dentistry at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences
Iran University ,Volume 23, Issue 143 (5-2016)
- Aminizadeh .M. Investigation and comparison of two methods of virtual and traditional education in performance skills of paramedical technologies in pre-hospital emergency: Journal of Medical Education Studies and Development Center 2018.: Volume 12, Number 2, pp. 398-388,
- Hassanzadeh A, Kanaani F, Elahi SH. Amodel for measuring e-learning systems success in universities. Expert systems with Applications, 2012:39(12):10959-10966.
- Shih-Wei Chou & Chien-Hung Liu, Learning effectiveness in a Web-based virtual learning environment: a learner control perspective. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning.2005: 21(1):65–76.
- Zehry Kh, Halder N, Theodosiou L, E-learning in medical education in the United Kingdom. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011: (15): 3163-3167.
- Khalifeh G, Razavi SA. Quality assurance and evaluation in electronic learning using the importance-performance analysis model. Media. 2012; 3(1):41-50. [Persian]